myThrive hub beta testing: terms & conditions
We want to make sure the new myThrive hub is robust before we launch it to all customers. To do this, we are giving up to 100 customers the opportunity to gain exclusive access and help us test it out. In return, those who have met the criteria and fulfilled the terms and conditions as laid out below, will each receive a £20 Amazon voucher.
1. The myThrive hub Beta Challenge is open to all current Thrive Homes tenants, leaseholders and shared owners over 18 (EIGHTEEN) years of age.
- Customers must sign up to express interest in taking part in the Beta Challenge via: https://customers.thrivehomes.org.uk/mythrivehub/
- In signing up to the myThrive hub Beta Challenge, customers are exempt from any future incentives offered in return of activating their myThrive hub account.
- Spaces are limited to a total of 100 (ONE HUNDRED) participants.
- Once the myThrive Challenge is ready, Thrive Homes will contact customers by email with a unique link providing access to the myThrive hub. The following applies:
a. Customers must use the unique link provided in the email to access the myThrive hub whilst taking part in the Beta Challenge.
b. Customers must agree to accept cookies and tracking upon accessing the myThrive hub. Declining cookies or tracking will disqualify you from the challenge as Thrive Homes is unable to verify completion of tasks. Customers reserve the right to amend their cookies and tracking permissions at any time, however, declining permissions during the challenge will result in disqualification.
- Customers will be given five working days to complete the myThrive hub Beta Challenge from the date that Thrive contacts them. The following applies:
a. Thrive will specify the date of completion and reserves the right to amend this at any given time without notice.
b. Participants must make sure they supply their most up to date mobile telephone number and email address upon signing up to take part.
c. Thrive Homes does not take responsibility for any lost communications (for example, missed emails due to junk filters).
- Customers will be required to complete six actions (as specified below) as well as a short survey:
1. Successful activation of their online account
2. Accessing the Make a Payment area (clicking the link, you are not required to make a payment)
3. View and then print or download an account statement
4. View the Repairs Guide (you are not required to book or report a repair)
5. View Your Household details page
6. View the Contact Us page
The following applies:
a. These tasks can be completed all at once or over the course of five working days of the challenge commencing.
b. Thrive homes reserves the right to amend or revoke these at any time without notice.
- Thrive Homes will verify each customer’s activity against the challenge requirements as laid out above. Within 21 working days of successful verification, each participant will be notified and sent an electronic voucher to the full value of £20 by email or text message.
a. Thrive Homes is not responsible for incorrect tracking information that may disqualify participants from the challenge.
b. Thrive Homes does not accept responsibility for unsuccessful delivery of the incentive voucher and will not issue replacements.
c. The incentive voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for any other cash, prizes or services from Thrive Homes.
- Thrive Homes reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this scheme with or without prior notice. The decision of Thrive Homes in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Thrive Homes accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of accepting the incentive.
If you have further questions about the Beta Challenge, email: firstname.lastname@example.org